Welcome to our Practice
Your Charlestown Dental Surgery
We are pleased to serve the community of The Hunter Valley by offering high-quality family and cosmetic dental care. The most important person in our practice is you, and we will do our best to demonstrate our commitment to you every time you visit our office. Our team takes the time to get to know our patients and learn about your health and cosmetic goals for your smile, so that we can provide you the type of care that meets your unique needs.
Our Professional Dental Services in Newcastle
We focus on improving and maintaining the health and appearance of your smile by providing a wide range of both general and cosmetic dentistry services for you to choose from.
Some of our most common dental treatments include:
- Prevention and treatment of periodontal (gum) disease
- Restorative dentistry including crowns, bridges, and dental implants
- Preventive screenings, examinations, and professional dental cleanings
- Cosmetic treatments including teeth whitening, veneers, and tooth-coloured restorations
- Orthodontic treatment with Invisalign
- Fast emergency dental treatment to provide pain relief, including root canals and extractions
Our staff is friendly, gentle, and kind, and will help you feel completely at ease. Our office has a welcoming atmosphere that will reduce any stress you have over visiting the dentist.
What Are You Looking for in a Dentist?
Whether you are new to the area or just need to find a new dental home, we invite you to give us a call and find out why we are different. What can you expect when you visit our office?
- Friendly, welcoming, professional staff willing to share knowledge
- We treat you the way we want our own families treated
- A commitment to put your health, safety, and comfort first
- A dedication to knowing our patients as people first and understanding their unique needs
- Compassionate care that addresses your concerns
- Willingness to listen carefully to your needs and goals and work together with you to create a plan to meet those goals
Our Focus Is on Prevention
Preventive care is the focus of our dental practice because preventing dental conditions before they start is the best way to protect your smile. We believe that excellent preventive care can help you avoid most common dental health concerns, including decay and periodontal disease. We’ll work with you to provide education to improve your home care routine and comprehensive examinations to catch any developing problems quickly, when they can be treated with comfortable, effective, and the most conservative methods.
Call Us to Schedule a Dental Appointment in the 2290 Area
Call our office to schedule your appointment. We’re looking forward to meeting you!