Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When it comes to the oral health of you and your family, you probably have many questions. We welcome them because we love providing guidance about good dental health.
There are some questions we here frequently, and we have included some of them here. But if you have a question that is not answered here, feel free to contact us. You can call our practice for an immediate answer.
- What treatments are available for gum disease?
- What is the dental implant process?
- What foods should I avoid if I have a dental crown?
- What can I do to prevent gum disease?
- Am I a good candidate for a smile makeover?
- How long do porcelain veneers last?
- Can porcelain veneers get chipped or fall off?
- What are my options to improve the appearance of my teeth?
- Am I too old for cosmetic dentistry?
- How can I improve the colour of my teeth?
- I need a smile makeover! Can you help me?
- What are the benefits of Invisalign?
- How do I clean my Invisalign clear aligners?
- Do you treat children in your dental office?
- Do you take x-rays and do fluoride treatments on children?
- Is grinding my teeth normal?
- What are the symptoms of TMJ Disorders?